Create Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) – Building Tools and Aesthetic Technology
Create Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) offering a variety of tools and blocks for Building, Decoration and Aesthetic Automation. The added elements of tech are designed to leave as many design choices to the player as possible, where item processing doesn’t happen inside a single block with funny textures, it requires a set of actors working together in many possible arrangements.
It adds many mechanical components and block variants to the game. This mod has good optimization and FPS, so it can be played on nearly any computer!
- Water Wheel: One of the more basic generators is called the Water Wheel. This concept should sound familiar, especially to people that have been playing modded minecraft for a bit. To get it spinning, all you have to do is get some water flowing around it. Pay attention the direction the water is flowing though, as it will spin at only half the rate when water flows in the wrong direction.
- Encased Fan: A little more advanced are the Encased Fans. While these can act as a Consumer of rotation, they can also provide some as well! To get a encased fan generating, it needs to be facing down and have some heat source (e.g. Fire or Lava) directly below it. Then just apply a Redstone signal to the fan and it’ll spin.
- Furnace Engine: The Furnace Engine is a more expensive endeavor than these other 2 generators, but this is rewarded with a lot more Stress Capacity. First of all, you will need 2 parts to get this generator running: The Furnace Engine itself, as well as a flywheel. The engine needs to be placed onto some furnace, then the flywheel can be attached. To get this multiblock running, the furnace needs to be turned on. That’s all. But beware, once your furnace turns off, so will the engine and all your connected machines too!
- Shaft: The most basic and cheapest way of transferring rotational force is the shaft. This will relay rotation in a straight line to all connected shafts. Shafts also come in a encased variant, they have the same functionality, just look a bit different
- Cogwheel: While cogwheels can be used as fancy looking shafts, their main use is a little different. They will relay rotation sideways to other cogwheels while keeping the axis of rotation. Directly adjacent cogwheels will also reverse the direction of rotation. When mixing large and small cogwheel the speed of rotation will also change. Two large cogwheels at an 90° Angle allow for the axis of rotation to be changed.
- Belt: To place down belts you will need 2 shafts facing in the same direction. They can be placed in 3 orientations, horizontal, vertical or diagonal at an 45° angle (see below for some examples). Click on the first shaft and you will see some particle effects to where you are looking. When looking at a valid second shaft, these particles will turn green. Once you got a belt in place, it will relay rotation between the two shafts while keeping rotation and speed the same. You can also click a shaft onto any piece of a belt to insert an additional pulley that you can connect components to. Belts can also move items btw, check this page for more info on that.
- Encased Chain Drive: Encased Chain Drives will not transfer items, but are a bit more versatile than their normal counterpart when it comes to relaying rotation. You can connect any number of encased chain drives in a straight line to form a small network that will all relay the same rotation and speed. They will change their texture to visualize a proper connection if done correctly. This way you can also change the axis of rotation a little easier. The Adjustable Chain Gearshift is a more advanced version of an encased chain drive that also allows some change in speed.
- Gearbox: The gearbox is a simple block that relays rotation between 4 of its faces while reversing straight connections.
- Gearshift: The gearshift is a simple block that acts like a shaft while unpowered, but will reverse direction of rotation when a Redstone signal is applied.
- Clutch: The clutch is a simple block that acts like a shaft while unpowered, but will stop conveying rotation entirely when a Redstone signal is applied.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Create Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1