GLSL Shaders Mod (1.18.2, 1.12.2) – Change Appearance of Minecraft World
GLSL Shaders Mod (1.18.2, 1.12.2) adds shaders to Minecraft and add multiple draw buffers, shadow map, normal map, specular map. These things can be used to change appearance of Minecraft world. How it looks depends on selected shaderpack and some user settings.
There are very few mods that stand out from the other, however even the mods that do can be topped by even more extraordinary ones. Very few mods will continually be loathed forever by the entire user/player community of minecraft, and when this happens; the mod itself will continue to grow player, and feature wise. The GLSL Shaders mod for Minecraft it not only possibly one of the most unique, and extraordinary mods of all time; but it is also perhaps a very long awaited, fully developed, and well created mod in which implements spectacular shading and environmental animations to your game of Minecraft. The mod itself, developed by a very unique creator; has been developed to implement an original and beautiful looking shader into the game. The shader itself introduces a different type of lighting the game, initially enhancing the default brightness, before darkening the Shadows to create a wonderful effect.
The GLSL shaders mod is very GPU intensive, and requires a very decent computer to run it well. It is advised that the user be smart when choosing to install, and use this mod. A large amount of FPS (Frame-Rate per second) will be used in the entire process of using the mod.
- Support connected resource (texture) packs.
- Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3).
- Shader packs such Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, CUDA Shaders, Waving Plants Shaders, RudoPlays Shaders, Chocapic13 Shaders, Bump Shadow waving are supported.
- Minecraft Forge and OptiFine compatibility.
- Easy installation without any hassle.
- New variables sent from java code to shaders.
- Shaders can select draw buffers to write to.
- More depth buffers and shadow depth buffers.
- This mod requires recent and fast graphic card with NVIDIA or AMD GPU.
- Intel HD Graphics drivers *.3412 to *.3621 do not work and will crash.
- Intel HD Graphics driver 18.104.22.168.3945+ can run without crash but it is still slow.
- Graphics effects do not come out of nowhere. They require computing power of both CPU and GPU.
- Some shaderpacks render around 10 times slower than vanilla Minecraft.
- You can expect low frame rate if your computer cannot get more than 200 FPS from vanilla Minecraft.
How to install:
GLSL Shaders Mod (1.18.2, 1.12.2) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (Compatible with AMD Catalyst 14.9, Optifine ultra edition only)
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.13.2 to Minecraft 1.18.2
Sp614x has merged Shaders Mod’s feature into OptiFine HD.