Morph Mod (1.16.5, 1.12.2) – Morph Into Any Mob
Morph Mod (1.16.5, 1.12.2) (or Morphing Mod) allows the player to Morph into any mob after killing it. You can cycle through all the morphs you have and you can become anything at any point. It is the ultimate disguise. This also is compatiable with any mod that brings in a living entity, so if you added orespawn per say it will work on the bosses themselves. The way you morph into mobs is so unique, it takes each model piece from a mob and dissembles it and resembles it onto the player.
Morphing Mod allows you to take on the shape and abilities of various mobs throughout the game. Once you kill a mob you’ll absorb its “essence” and instantly become it! Each mob has special abilities that you will yield once you’ve transformed. Being a chicken, for example, will allow you to float gently to the ground instead of to your death. Spider will allow you to climb walls and swimming can be accomplished by being a squid.
- By default when morphed, the Player will gain any ability that mob possessed, good and bad. There are currently 14 different abilities. “Raw Name” references to the name that has to be used in the Morph configuration file.
- Having the mod installed will not mean you can morph.
- A meteorite will randomly crash near a non-afk Player, leaving a trail of destruction. There will be noticeable SFX so the Player does not miss it.
- Only one meteorite should fall in the overworld.
- There will be a config option to disable meteorite griefing and is enabled by default.
- May do block disruption instead of destruction.
- A special mob and entity will spawn with the meteorite. These will be required to Morph. They will be chunk-loaded.
- The entity provides basic morph skill.
- Killing a mob still unlocks its morph.
- Morphs are limited and can eventually run out.
- Can morph into items, but it is only a one-time use.
- Mob is a Boss named The Thing. It will avoid the Player until it is ready.
- Spawns when the meteorite explodes.
- Will hunt other mobs and acquire their morphs. The more mobs it kills, the harder it is to kill.
- When it gets stronger, it will attack the Player. If it kills the Player, it will obtain their warp and pick up his/her items. When its health is low, it flees by sprinting, flying, or any other means.
- Difficulty will be scaled by the number of people online.
- When killed, it drops an item to be used to upgrade the entity mentioned earlier. The entity is used to unlock morphs.
- If the item is destroyed, a new Thing is spawned.
- Abilities will need to be learned.
- They’re learned by using the morph with the ability.
- Some abilities will be unlocked by default.
- Negative effects during some morphs.
- Higher chance of allergies as the Player acquires more morphs. (Maybe)
- The Player’s body will eventually fight off the allergy and expel it. This creates an entity of the morph that caused it.
How to use:
- After the Player kills a mob for the first time, it’s entity will be absorbed. To morph into that mob, use the left and right square brackets ([ ], default) to open and navigate the morph selection screen. Hold Shift to go between different types of the same mob. When the desired mob is selected, hit enter to begin the morph.
- At the morph menu you can add to favorite, go to the mob you like and press ~, hold to open the favorite menu.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Morph Mod (1.16.5, 1.12.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.7.10