Origins Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) – Create a Backstory for Yourself
Origins Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) allows the players to choose their past, where they came from, their races. You can explore the world without being just a regular human Steve; rather, you can choose between many new races from Arachnid, Avian, Feline, Merling, Blazeborn, and Phantom. Each of these new races comes with a new trait, whether useful or totally useless. They still serve as a roleplay aspect to further improve the players’ immersion. Start your journey being a brand new self, taking on new challenges using your newly found advantages as well as weaknesses to conquer the world of Minecraft. Don’t be scared to be something special, something else entirely to make your game a bit more interesting.
- Avian needs to sleep on high altitudes, can’t eat meat and is a lot quicker.
- Arachnid has the ability to climb and cobweb hostile mobs attacking them.
- Feline does not take fall damage and can jump really high.
- Merling can swim fast and breath underwater.
- Blazeborn is immune to fire and spawns in the Nether.
- Phantom can shift through walls.
- You can press G to active your power.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Origins Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) Download Links