TLauncher Bedrock Edition (1.19.20, 1.18.32) – Play Minecraft for Free
Bedrock Edition was launched on Sept. 20, 2017 and was based on Minecraft: Pocket Edition, which was released in 2011. It brought together nine of the major device platforms under a singular codebase called the Bedrock Engine. This was a rewrite of Minecraft from the ground up and brought along with it some fundamental changes to the platform paving the way for an exciting new development community. This edition is commonly referred to as simply Bedrock.
If you want to play Minecraft with friends who own other systems, your best bet is to buy Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. The Bedrock version has cross-play, meaning you can play with a friend even if you’re on PC and they’re on a Nintendo Switch, for example.
Bedrock Edition has most consistent performance. Although it might seem like a simple game, Minecraft can be incredibly taxing on your computer’s graphics card and CPU. If you’re not playing with a high-end computer, Bedrock might be your best bet. While the Java edition lets you use mods to enhance your graphics, the Bedrock version runs more smoothly more consistently. This means less dropped frames and faster load times.
And now everything will be free with: TLauncher Bedrock Edition
- Installation of addons, textures, skins, maps and seeds in one click.
- Maximum compatibility with different versions of the game.
- New add-ons and maps every day.
How to install:
- To running TLauncher Bedrock Edition for Minecraft into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run TLauncher Bedrock Edition for Minecraft full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on below this post with XePlayer / Bluestacks / NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TLauncher Bedrock Edition.
- Enjoy the app.