WorldEdit Addon (1.19.70+) – Bedrock Edition Mod
WorldEdit Addon (1.19.70+) is a Minecraft Bedrock addon port of the famous WorldEdit mod for Minecraft: Java Edition. The addon comes with custom commands to make building easier, and more fun! Not only that but there are also custom items to make it easier for anyone on any device to use this. Please note that this addon is currently in its beta stage, and requires experimental features. To be on the safe side, make a backup of your world.
WorldEdit: Bedrock Edition has many of the important features that the original mod has. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Clipboard manipulation (Cut, Copy, Paste)
- Stacking and moving blocks and regions
- Rotating and flipping regions
- Making region selections
- Powerful block patterns and masks
- Navigation commands
- Generating shapes; built-in and custom
- Creating walls, lines, and outlines
- Smoothing terrain
- Undo and redo
- Filling and replacing blocks
- Painting with brushes
- A convenient WorldEdit kit to access common features
These features will be added/planned in the future:
- More tools and brushes
- More selection shapes
- Saving and loading structures across worlds
- Modify biomes
- Basically Java Parity!
Some creations made with WorldEdit:
How to use:
Please read the quick start section in Settings > How to Play while playing in a WorldEdit enabled world, for a short guide on how the addon works.
After downloading the addon, you open it with Minecraft and it will be imported into your game.
- Android users need to use a third-party file explorer such as File Manager to open the file.
- iOS users should use Documents for iOS.
Once there, choose a world you want to apply this addon to, and add the behavior pack and resource pack together. The following experimental features must also be enabled:
- Holiday Creator Features
- GameTest Framework
And that’s it! Your world is now ready for WorldEdit.
WorldEdit Addon (1.19.70+) Bedrock Edition Download Links
(“WorldEdit.mcaddon” is for local worlds and realms)
(“WorldEdit.server.zip” is for third-party bedrock servers, including ones hosted online)
For Java Edition
For MCPE/Bedrock 1.19.70+
mcaddon: Download from server 1 – Download from server 2
For Servers and Realms:
Server.Zip: Download from server 1 – Download from server 2