World Edit Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) – A Minecraft Map Editor
World Edit Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) provides a fantastic tool for the players who love construction and repair in significant scale work.
As you know (or perhaps you do not know), WorldEdit is a tool with a great and magical ability in construction, change and a feature that it can solve the problem in a localized area in the game. In other words, you can build a several-kilometer bridge without putting every block, or you also can create a spherical item made from the free blocks with incredible accuracy.
Build With Speed:
- Create more impressive and much larger builds with less time.
- Fix griefing and other issues without shutting down your server.
- Quickly create, replace or delete tens of thousands of blocks in seconds.
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain.
- Use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly build mountains.
Have Complete Control:
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas.
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto.
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups.
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as schematics.
Advanced Editing Features:
- Manipulate terrain with complex deformations such as
- Evaluate mathematical expressions such as
//g stone (0.75-sqrt(x^2+y^2))^2+z^2 < 0.25^2.
- Many more! There are over 100 functions.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods